After 4 amazing days in London, it would be just plain selfish if I didn’t share what I experienced while I was there.
With that being said, here are the top things and top places that books won’t tell you to do/go when you find yourself lucky enough to be in London:
1. Go to St. James Park and ”interact” with the natural life – Literally! It’s insane how many animals you can find walking around the park and if you’re lucky enough, you might actually interact with them, especially with the squirrels (like I did).
2. M&M’s World – If you’re a fan of M&M’s, believe me, you’ll go crazy here. From the M&M Beatles to the uncountable machines filled with colorful M&M’s, this store will most likely raise your blood sugar levels (because you can’t possibly believe that you’ll be able to get out of there without buying something (or the whole store))
3. Kingly Court – Located at Carnaby Street, one of London’s shopping streets, Kingly Court is a small complex with tons of different places to eat and drink. It’s the perfect place to go for lunch or dinner after a shopping marathon.
5. Notting Hill – Definitely one of my favorite places in London. If I ever move there, I’d love to live in Notting Hill. So peaceful and quite, you almost forget you’re in England’s capital. With the all the beautiful houses and the amazing market in Portobello Road, the real challenge will be not to fall head over heals for this place.
6. Cyber Dog (Camden Town) – Camden is already known for its extravagant style and markets but this store it’s behind what words can describe. Not really getting into much detail about this store. Go visit it but try to bring a huge dose of open-mindedness.
7. Primrose Hill – You’ll never say it’s so close to the crazy Camden Town. Perfect for ending the day, enjoying a beautiful sunset while overviewing London.
Stay tuned for more posts